Click on your profile photo in the upper-right side of your Gmail page, click the “My Account” button and then click “Signing into Google.” Enter your account password if asked, and click “2-Step Verification” on the next screen. On the 2-Step Verification page, you can create and print a set of backup codes.
How do I verify my Google account without an old phone?
Use backup options
If you’ve lost access to your primary phone, you can verify it’s you with: Another phone signed in to your Google Account. Another phone number you’ve added in the 2-Step Verification section of your Google Account.
How can I get Google security code without phone number?
The Google Authenticator app for Android, iPhone, or BlackBerry can generate verification codes. It even works when your device has no phone or data connectivity.
How do I bypass Gmail phone verification?
Here’s how: On an Android: Follow the on-screen instructions to create your email address and password. Once the password is set, scroll down and tap More options, tap Do not add my phone number, and then tap Done.
How do I get my 8 digit backup code for Gmail?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.
How can I recover my Google account without phone number and recovery email?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How can I access my Google account without a phone?
You can log in to your Gmail account if you lose your phone by either having your mobile carrier move (or “port”) your mobile number to a replacement device so you’ll receive verification codes there, or use an alternate means of recovery that you set up beforehand, such as an alternate email address you have access to …
How do I recover my Google security code?
Verify your Google account
- On your phone, find your Google Settings. Depending on your device, either: In your main Settings app, tap Google. …
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- Scroll right and tap Security. Security code. …
- You’ll find a 10-digit code.
- Enter the code on the phone you want to sign in on and tap Continue.
How can I get SMS code without phone?
The following sites are the top 10 free sites where you can receive SMS online without your real phone number.
- Pinger Textfree Web. The Pinger Textfree Web is a good resource to receive SMS online. …
- Receive Sms-Online.Com. …
- FreeOnlinePhone. …
- RecieveSMSOnline.net. …
- RecieveFreeSMS.com. …
- Sellaite SMS Receiver. …
- Twilio. …
What if I lost my phone with Google Authenticator?
What if I lose my phone with Google Authenticator on it?
- Save your Backup Codes.
- Print Your QR Codes.
- Print or Save the Key.
- Reset Authenticator App using Change Phone option.
- Change your Google Account Password.
- Revoke your App Passwords.
How do I bypass phone verification?
Popular Ways To Bypass Phone Verification
- Using a Burner Phone to Bypass Phone Verification.
- Using Google Search To Find Fake Numbers and Avoid Phone Verification.
- Using a Phone That Belongs To Someone Else To Bypass Phone Verification.
- Using Google Voice To Avoid Phone Number Verification.
Can you create Google account without phone number?
If you want to create a new Gmail account, Google may ask you for a phone number verification. This was optional in the past, but recently Google has made it mandatory. If you don’t want Google to have it or maybe you’re just not into sharing your phone number.
How do I recover my Google account if I changed my phone number?
Add or change a recovery phone number
- Sign in to your “Recovery phone” page in My Account.
- From here you can: Add a recovery phone. Change your recovery phone: Next to your phone number, select Edit.
- In the box that appears, follow the instructions.