How do I recover my PayPal password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Go to PayPal website.
- Click Log In at the top of the page.
- Click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.
- Select how you want to recover your password and click Next.
Why can’t I reset my PayPal password?
Click Forgot password? Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next. Select how you want to recover your password and click Next. (You’ll be shown some options such as Receive a text, receive an email, answer your security questions or have us call you.)
How do I reset my PayPal password if phone number changed?
Enter the email address you use for PayPal and click Next. Select how you want to recover your password and click Next. (You’ll be shown some options such as Receive a text, receive an email, answer your security questions or have us call you.)
How do I reset my PayPal password without my phone number and security questions?
Here’s how to recover your password:
- Go to www.paypal.com.
- Click “forgot?” next to Password.
- Click “Get started.”
- Click “I don’t know my password.”
- Enter the email address you used to create your PayPal account.
- Enter the security code, without spaces, then click Continue.
- Click “by phone.”
How do I find out what my password is?
See, delete, edit, or export passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More .
- Tap Settings. Passwords.
- See, delete, edit, or export a password: See: Tap View and manage saved passwords at passwords.google.com. Delete: Tap the password you want to remove.
How do I get a strong PayPal password?
Use at least 8 characters, including upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. Don’t include words or dates associated with you, like your name, family names, pet names, dates of birth, or anniversaries. Don’t use common words like “password” or “qwerty”. They’re easily guessed and not secure.
Why can’t I log into my PayPal account?
If you’re having trouble logging in, you may just need to clear your cache and cookies from your Internet browser. … If you can’t log in because you forgot the email address or forgot your password connected with your PayPal account, you can recover access.
Can I delete my PayPal account and start again?
Once you close your PayPal account, it cannot be reopened. You can open a new account, but it won’t include your previous transaction history.
What if I don’t have the same phone number for PayPal?
If you no longer have the phone number listed on your PayPal account, you can click Add to enter your current number. If you’re receiving an error, it’s likely that there’s a mismatch between the name and/or address on your PayPal account and the name and/or address on your phone billing statement.
How do I check my PayPal account settings?
How do I view or edit my account information?
- Go to Settings.
- For your address, email address and phone number start by clicking the + sign to add or edit your information. You can select your language from the language dropdown on the left side of the page.
How do I remove my old number from PayPal?
On the PayPal app:
- Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Tap Personal Info.
- Tap Phone Numbers. To add a new phone number, tap +, enter the number and tap Add. To edit a phone number, tap the number, make your edits, then tap Update. To remove a phone number, tap the number, scroll down and tap Remove.
How do I log into PayPal without a phone?
Unfortunately it is not currently possible to use PayPal without a mobile phone number attached to your account. This does not need to be a smartphone, a basic mobile will do. We use mobile verification as a means of confirming your identity when you are accessing your account.
How do you get a PayPal password?
Instead of clicking on a suspect link in an email, just log into your PayPal account by manually typing the URL. Click the Settings tab, and then Personal Info. You will find the password, security questions, and PIN (if you’ve set one up) on this page.