How do I get the 6 digit code for Instagram?
After your Instagram account is connected to your authentication app, copy the 6-digit code your authentication app creates. Then, go back to the Instagram app, tap ‘next’ and paste the 6-digit code to complete the process.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Instagram?
Check your spam emails. Wait for a few hours and try again. Change your IP address. Try another verification mode.
How do I find out my security code for Instagram?
To get a list of recovery codes for your account:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Two-Factor Authentication.
- Tap Additional Methods.
- Tap Backup Codes.
What number do Instagram codes come from?
If you choose to use text message (SMS), you’ll be sent a text message (SMS) with a special 6-digit security code each time someone tries logging into your Instagram account from a device we don’t recognize.
What is the six-digit verification code?
The six-digit verification code of WhatsApp is also known as verification OTP (One Time Password). It is a random combination of six numbers that are temporarily generated and sent via SMS or call to authenticate a WhatsApp account at the time of setup.
How can I recover my Instagram account without security code?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
Why am I not getting SMS code from Instagram?
Sometimes clearing the cache may solve the issue of not receiving the security code. To make your app’s cache deleted, go to setting > app manager > Instagram > Storage. Then, tap clear cache.
How can I verify my Instagram account without a phone number?
How to Create Instagram Account without Phone Number
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on Don’t have an account? …
- Select Sign up with Email Address or Phone Number.
- Click on Email instead of a phone number.
- Next, enter your name and password.
- You can sync your contacts to find your friends or avoid it.
Where can I find my 8 digit backup code?
Create & view a set of backup codes
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” click 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Backup codes,” click Set up or Show codes. You can print or download your codes.