Select Programs > Programs and Features. Press and hold (or right-click) on the program you want to remove and select Uninstall or Uninstall/Change.
How do I uninstall a protected app?
How to uninstall Endpoint Protection for Android devices
- In the Android device, go to Settings > Security > Device administrators and tap Panda Endpoint Protection.
- Tap the Deactivate option and when the confirmation message indicating what will happen is displayed, tap OK to continue.
How do I delete an app that is locked on my Mac?
If you’re getting a ‘File is locked’ message, then you’ll need to unlock that file before you can delete it:
- Control-click the file in your Finder.
- Select ‘Get Info’ from the menu that appears.
- Expand the ‘General’ section, if it isn’t expanded already.
- Deselect the ‘Locked’ checkbox.
Your app can disable the Uninstall button by requesting Device Administration permission from the user. The user cannot uninstall until they remove the Device Administration permission in Settings. In this case your app’s DeviceAdminReceiver will be called, giving your app a chance to react.
What is uninstall protection?
The Uninstall Protection function includes various anti-tamper measures, and when not enabled it can be possible for a smart child to find ways to interfere with the correct operation of the app.
Why is karabiner locked?
This protection is intended to prevent incomplete uninstallation. … Therefore, if you just put the application icon in Trash like a normal app uninstallation, some files will be left behind.
How do I delete a locked file?
Use the Command Prompt
Or, press the Windows key and R to bring up the Run.. box and type cmd.exe and press Enter. Type “del” or “ren” into the prompt, depending on whether you wish to delete or rename the file, and hit space once. Drag and drop the locked file with your mouse into the command prompt.
How do you force delete a file?
To do this, start by opening the Start menu (Windows key), typing run , and hitting Enter. In the dialogue that appears, type cmd and hit Enter again. With the command prompt open, enter del /f filename , where filename is the name of the file or files (you can specify multiple files using commas) you want to delete.
How do you hide a program from Add or Remove Programs?
Type in regedit and hit ↵ Enter . Navigate to this location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows CurrentVersionUninstall . Find the software you wish to hide. Right-click in the open pane and select New→DWORD Value.
How can I protect my AppLock?
AppLock is one of the best app locker tool for Android which allow users to prevent apps from unauthorized access.
How to Prevent AppLock from Being Uninstalled Directly
- Lock Phone Settings. …
- Lock install/uninstall feature. …
- Hide AppLock icon from home screen. …
- Use Advanced Protection plugin.
How do I uninstall an Android app that won’t uninstall?
- Long press the app in your app list.
- Tap app info. This will bring you to a screen that displays information about the app.
- The uninstall option may be grayed out. Select disable.
Can my child uninstall MMGuardian?
Can my child disable or uninstall MMGuardian? No, your child can’t disable the MMGuardian configurations, because the app is password protected with the parent “Admin” password that you selected when installing the app. Additionally, you may enable “Uninstall Protection” in the application’s settings screen.