Can I renew Quick Heal after expiry?
Yes. The validity of your renewed license will begin from the original expiry date itself so that you don’t lose the remaining period. For example, your license expires on 20th July 2018. You renew it on 1st July 2018 for a year.
What happens when Quick Heal expires?
Once the subscription of your copy of Quick Heal expires, you need to renew it to continue receiving updates against the latest viruses. … If you renew your copy of Quick Heal before subscription expiry, you will receive a bonus of two months’ additional protection during renewal of subscription.
How can I reactivate my Quick Heal Antivirus?
Select Start > Programs > Quick Heal antivirus > Activate Quick Heal antivirus. On the Registration Wizard, enter the 20-digit Product Key and click ‘Next’. Registration details are displayed; verify the details and click ‘Next’. Your product is activated successfully.
Can we renew Quick Heal Online?
To renew your copy of Quick Heal, you can purchase the renewal code from our online store or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also visit your nearest Quick Heal office. For a list of Quick Heal branches and distributors across the globe, please visit our Locate Dealer page here.
How do I know when my Quick Heal antivirus expires?
How to check and update your Quick Heal product license validity? Follow the steps mentioned below: Click Start -> Programs -> Quick Heal AntiVirus -> Quick Heal AntiVirus. Click Help on the top right corner of the Quick Heal Window.
What is Quick Heal renewal pack?
Renewing your license enables you to get 24×7 protection against security threats, regular updates and free support during the license period. Renew Your Quick Heal Product and get extra validity. Get 2 months extra on existing license.
Should I renew my antivirus?
Should he renew it? Leo says that most malware hacks are Zero Day now, and security programs aren’t really effective against them. Antivirus software even can cause problems. In general, antivirus software isn’t really worth subscribing to.
How do I renew my antivirus?
How to renew Quick Heal Antivirus after purchasing renewal code
- Steps 1: First, open your Quick Heal antivirus software.
- Step 2: On the top right corner of the page navigate yourself to the Help option where you will get a drop-down menu.
- Step 3: Click on About a new page will appear here to select the Renew Now option.
How can I activate my Quick Heal antivirus product key?
Registering Quick Heal Online
- On Quick Heal Dashboard, click on ‘Register Now’. …
- If Internet connection is found then user will be asked for a Product key.
- Enter a valid product key.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the registration information.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter your personal details.
- Click Next.
How can I remove Quick Heal license?
If due to any reason you wish to uninstall Quick Heal, follow the below given steps:
- Click Uninstall Quick Heal from Start-Programs-Quick Heal group.
- Quick Heal Uninstaller will prompt for the preference of uninstallation. …
- Uninstaller at last will prompt you to restart your system for changes to take effect.
Where is product key in quick heal?
You can find your Product Key in your product packaging. The Product Key is sent to your email address if you have purchased it online. You can find the Installation Number from the Activation Wizard in the following way: Open Quick Heal antivirus.