How do I turn off warning emails in Outlook?
Turn alerts on or off
- Select File > Options > Mail.
- Under Message arrival, select or clear the Display a Desktop Alert check box and then select OK.
How do I turn off security information pop up?
Eliminate Browser Security Popup Windows
- Open Internet Explorer.
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Settings, scroll down to the Security section.
How can I be notified when a specific person email me?
Tap the top left menu button. Scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Settings’ Tap an account, scroll down, and select ‘Manage labels’ Tap label that you just associated with your VIP contact and check the box for ‘Label notifications‘
How do I turn off Team notifications?
Microsoft Teams (iOS and Android): Turn off Notifications.
Open the Teams mobile app. In the top left, click the circular profile icon. Click Notifications. Configure the notifications that you want on/off.
How do I get rid of the security warning pop up on my computer?
On the menu bar, click Tools, and then click Internet options. Click the Security tab. Adjust the security level by moving the slider up or down.
How do I turn off Internet security warning?
If you would like to disable this security warning forever, go to Tools -> Internet Options and select the Security tab. Make sure the “Internet” zone is selected and then click the “Custom Level” button.
How can I be notified when a certain person email me on iPhone?
How to get email notifications on an iPhone for a specific email account
- Click on the “Settings” application.
- Scroll down to your settings and tap on “Mail” then “Notifications.”
- Once you are on the new page settings, choose the email account(s) you want to activate notifications on.
How do I get my email to show up on my lock screen?
For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Lock screen,” tap Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Choose Show alerting and silent notifications. On some phones, choose Show all notification content.