Effective and reliable workplace security is very important to any business because it reduces insurance, compensation, liabilities, and other expenses that the company must pay to its stakeholders, ultimately leading to increased business revenue and a reduction in operational charges incurred.
How do I turn off Kaspersky Internet Security?
The main window of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 software appears on the screen. Click the Gear-wheel icon on the bottom left corner to open the Settings window and navigate to the General tab. Turn Off the switch in the Protection section. Select the Continue tab when a window pops up for confirmation.
How do I disable and enable Kaspersky?
Enable or disable participation in Kaspersky Security Network:
- If you want to participate in Kaspersky Security Network, click the Enable button. A window with the text of the Kaspersky Security Network Statement opens. …
- If you do not want to participate in Kaspersky Security Network, click the Disable button.
How do I stop Kaspersky from deleting files?
Best answer by Berny
- Disable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically.
- Kaspersky will ask you to decide which action to take on detected objects.
- Chose for “Quarantine”
- Restore the quarantined object.
- Create an exclusion rule for the object.
Can Kaspersky block Internet connection?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
Device Control will block access to all Wi-Fi networks except those specified in the trusted list. To add a Wi-Fi network to the trusted list: Open the application settings window. In the left part of the window, in the Security Controls section, select Device Control.
How do I pause Kaspersky Anti-Virus?
To pause the protection of your computer:
- In the context menu of the application icon located in the taskbar notification area, select the Pause protection item. …
- In the Pause protection window, select the time interval after which protection will be resumed:
How do I pause Kaspersky without password?
To disable password protection:
- Open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the General Settings section, select Interface. …
- In the Password protection section, click the Settings button. …
- Clear the Enable password protection check box.
- Click the OK button.
Where is Kaspersky quarantine folder?
The Quarantine folder is created on all workstations with Kaspersky Endpoint Agent in the %ALLUSERSPROFILE%Kaspersky LabEndpoint Agent4.0 folder.
How do I whitelist in Kaspersky?
Open the settings Kaspersky Internet Security and choose Additional –> Threats and Exclusions. 2. Select Manage exclusions or Specify trusted applications. Select the file or application to exclude from the scan scope in Kaspersky Internet Security.
What is file antivirus Kaspersky?
File Anti-Virus prevents infection of the computer’s file system. The component starts during startup of the operating system, remains in the RAM of the computer, and scans all files that are opened, saved, or run on your computer and on all connected drives for viruses and other malware.