Go to Google’s Device Registration page here and paste/type your Google Services Framework ID on the Android ID box and tap Register. … It might take a few minutes for this to take effect, but this should register your device with Google and stop the ” Device is not Play Protect certified” error.
How do you fix device is not play Protect certified?
Apps and features on devices that aren’t Play Protect certified may not work correctly.
You can send feedback to help us review the alert.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Google Help & feedback. …
- Enter details about what happened. …
- Check System logs.
- Tap Send .
Why is my play protect not certified?
If your device isn’t Play Protect certified, Google doesn’t have a record of the Android compatibility test results. … Google apps on devices that aren’t Play Protect certified aren’t licensed and may not be real Google apps. Apps and features on devices that aren’t Play Protect certified may not work correctly.
How do I certify my device on Google Play?
Installing Certify Mobile – Android
- Step 1: Open the Play Store.
- Step 2: Enter Certify Mobile in the Search field.
- Step 3: The Certify Mobile app is free to download. …
- Step 4: Tap Accept to allow Certify to access your location, photos, and camera.
What does play Protect certified mean?
safe and secure. Manufacturers across the globe can choose to pre-install Google’s most popular apps on Android devices. The Android team at Google certifies these devices to ensure they are secure and ready to run apps from Google and the Play Store.
How do I get a device certified?
Go to this webpage. Enter your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box.
I already have the device in question
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Open the sidebar menu by pulling in from the left.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to the “About” section. Your device’s certification status should be shown under “device certification.”
How do I remove Play protect certificate?
Open “Play Store” application => Tap on Menu button => Select “Play Protect” => Select “Settings icon” => Disable “Scan device for security threats”. 2. Disable notifications related to Google Play Protect.
How do I know if I have Google Play certified?
First, open the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. Next, tap the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner to open the sidebar menu. Select “Settings” from the menu. Scroll down to the “About” section.
Is an app safe if it is verified by Play protect?
Google Play Protect helps you keep your device safe and secure. It runs a safety check on apps from the Google Play Store before you download them. It checks your device for potentially harmful apps from other sources. These harmful apps are sometimes called malware.
How do I register my device with Google?
How to Add a Device
- Launch the Settings app on your Android, Chromebook, or iOS device.
- Next, you need to select Accounts (Users and Accounts on some devices).
- Next, choose Add.
- Tap on Google Services and enter your verification method if prompted.
How do I get a device play Protect certified?
To do this, go to the Play Store, tap the hamburger menu, go to Settings and scroll all the way down to About. You’ll see under Play Protect Certification if your device is not certified.
How do I certify play protect?
Devices that are Play Protect certified: Include proprietary apps under license from Google.
Check your Play Protect certification status
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Play Protect.
- Under “Play Protect certification,” find out if your device is Play Protect certified.
Is Play protect enough?
Smartphones may not get traditional viruses but can be exposed to cyberattacks. Here’s why Google Play Protect is a useful and important antivirus tool for Android phones. … The good news is: Androids have built-in software to prevent smartphones from getting a virus, so a third-party antivirus app isn’t required.