What is a security question answer?
Theoretically, a security question is a shared secret between the user and the website. Because many security questions have answers that can easily be found online with just a little research, they are often criticized for making user accounts vulnerable to attack.
What are security questions called?
This practice caught on and expanded to other banks over the course of the next 50 years — they came to be called “challenge questions,” or “question-and-answer passwords,” or, my favorite, “shared secrets.”
What is a valid Secret question?
A secret question is a question/answer combination that only the person who creates it should know. They may be used as an added layer of security upon login, but are more commonly used in password retrieval.
What is a memorable question?
About Memorable Questions
You will be asked for two characters from your answer selected at random. Your answer should not be something that might change over time (e.g. name of current pet, favourite food etc.)
What is a good question?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
How do I set security questions?
The list of security question, which is the existing set, for the user.
- From the Security Questions 1/2/3 list, view the existing questions. …
- In the Answers field, enter the answers corresponding to the security question.
- Click Save to save the changes made. …
- The User Security Question– Review screen appears.
How do security questions work?
How security questions work. The idea is simple: when you create an account, you provide the answer to a question of a personal nature; ideally, a question only you know the answer to. That answer is recorded, and should you ever need to confirm that you are the legitimate account holder, they ask you that question.
What are bank security questions?
A security question is form of shared secret used as an authenticator. It is commonly used by banks, cable companies and wireless providers as an extra security layer.
Do security questions have to be exact?
They must match exactly. Your answers have to be 100% accurate. For example, if the answer is ‘Mister John Smith’, then only that exact answer (except for case-sensitivity) will work.
What questions do they ask at a security interview?
17 Security Guard Interview Questions + Answers
- Why do you want this role? …
- What do you feel the main responsibilities of a security guard are? …
- What is your relevant experience? …
- How do you handle long hour shifts? …
- What is your availability? …
- What is your experience in carrying weapons?
Why do we need security questions?
Updating your security questions is a great way to keep your information current and prevent identity theft. … Before making any changes to your security settings, you must first enter your current password.