Digital Secure is an all-in-one suite of privacy and security tools for your mobile devices and home computers. Safeguard your internet connection and personal data with anti-virus, anti-malware and identity theft protection. App download is required.
Is Digital Secure a Verizon product?
Digital Secure is preloaded on Verizon Android devices*, and it’s located in your Verizon apps folder. If you can’t find the app on your device: Open the Google Play™ Store on your device.
What is Digital Secure and how much does it cost?
Here’s what you’ll get with Digital Secure. Free security and privacy tools, plus advanced protection for as low as $5 per month. Protect your device from online threats. Get warnings when connecting to unprotected networks, visiting risky websites or attempting dangerous downloads.
Is Verizon Digital Secure a VPN?
How is Digital Secure different from Security & Privacy? Digital Secure is a new app that you can use to protect your device. The features are the same as Security & Privacy, and new features (e.g., secure VPN and identity theft protection) have been added when you subscribe to the premium version of Digital Secure.
How do I get rid of digital secure?
How do I disable the Digital Secure app that came with my Android device?
- Open your device settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Select Digital Secure.
- Tap Disable.
How do I activate Digital secure?
To turn on Safe-Wi-Fi with the Digital Secure app:
- Open the Digital Secure app.
- Tap Safe Wi-Fi.
- Tap the button at the top of the screen to turn Safe Wi-Fi on. You’ll see a message stating that your connection is secure and private. You’ve successfully enabled Safe Wi-Fi.
How does digital security work?
Digital security involves protecting your online presence (data, identity, assets). At the same time, cyber security covers more ground, protecting entire networks, computer systems, and other digital components, and the data stored within from unauthorized access.
What is digital secure and why is it on my phone?
Digital Secure scans your Android device and minimizes your risk of downloading malicious and infected apps. Digital Secure helps protect your device from: Viruses. Worms.
Is Verizon safe WIFI worth it?
With Verizon Safe Wi-Fi, all you’re getting is a way to shield your IP from would be hackers, and also an optional ad blocker that protects your browsing info from advertisers — even on websites owned by Verizon. Both of these things are useful, but we’re not so sure it makes the monthly fee ($3.99 a month) worth it.
Which is the best VPN in the world?
The Best VPN Service for 2021
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN Overall.
- NordVPN – Best Encryption.
- IPVanish – Best VPN for Android.
- PureVPN – Best VPN For Travel.
- CyberGhost – Best VPN for Mac.
- Hotspot Shield – Best VPN for Netflix.
- ProtonVPN – Best VPN for Zoom.
- Surfshark – Best VPN for Torrenting.
Which is the best VPN service provider?
Best VPN service of 2021
- ExpressVPN. Editor’s Choice Award for best VPN: Blazing speeds, proven privacy. See at ExpressVPN.
- Surfshark. A speed leader, packed with features. See at Surfshark.
- NordVPN. Best VPN for reliability and security. …
- ProtonVPN. High security standards at high speeds. …
- IPVanish. Best VPN choice for beginners.