Use at least one letter, number and special character in your password. So, you could add an underscore (or other random punctuation) and numbers to create “jecamije_.” Or you can add a symbol to the word to make “houseonspooner#1500.” Memorize your secure password.
What makes a secure password Explain few points?
Use upper and lowercase letters. Include numbers. Include “symbols” (things like !, @, # etc) Make it at least three words long.
What makes a secure password class 10?
Keep your passwords private – never share a password with anyone else. Do not write down your passwords. Use passwords of at least eight (8) characters or more (longer is better). Use a combination of uppercase letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special characters (for example: !, @, &, %, +) in all passwords.
What are the 5 most common passwords?
10 most common passwords of 2020
What is 8 characters in a password?
Password is 8 characters long. The password must contain at least three character categories among the following: Uppercase characters (A-Z) Lowercase characters (a-z)
What are the best practices for passwords?
Password Best Practices
- Never reveal your passwords to others. …
- Use different passwords for different accounts. …
- Use multi-factor authentication (MFA). …
- Length trumps complexity. …
- Make passwords that are hard to guess but easy to remember.
- Complexity still counts. …
- Use a password manager.
What are some good password ideas?
How to create a strong password
- The longer your password is, the better. …
- Avoid ties to your personal information, such as your name, surname, date of birth, etc.
- Use numbers, symbols, capital as well as lower-case letters in random order.
- Don’t use sequential letters and numbers.
What’s a good strong password?
What Makes a Password Strong? The key aspects of a strong password are length (the longer the better); a mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols, no ties to your personal information, and no dictionary words.
What is something you should never do with a password?
-Don’t use easily guessed passwords, such as “password” or “user.” –Do not choose passwords based upon details that may not be as confidential as you’d expect, such as your birth date, your Social Security or phone number, or names of family members. -Do not use words that can be found in the dictionary.
What is the most difficult password?
Mix meanless Word, number and symbol randomly, and at least 15 length. Mix meanless Word, number and symbol randomly, and at least 15 length (mix uppercase and lowercase). Actually, strongest password equals to hardest remember password, for example “E7r9t8@Q#h%Hy+M”.
What are five tips for creating a strong password?
Top 5 tips for choosing strong passwords
- 10 characters minimum. The longer the better. …
- Break up common words with random characters. …
- Use a number. …
- Capitalize at random. …
- Use a password manager.